Advisory Board Register of Interests
Members of Advisory Board must publicly declare any private interests which may be perceived to conflict with their public duties. This requirement is stated in our Code of Practice.
Professor Andrew McRae - University of Exeter
- Spouse is employed at University of Exeter
Professor Barry Godfrey
- Employed as Faculty Academic Lead, University of Liverpool
- Magistrate (South Cheshire Court Service)
Professor Greg Walker (Chair) - University of Edinburgh
- International Assessor for Australian Research Council Excellence in Research Assessment (ERA) evaluation exercise
- Consultancy: External Examiner, University of Malta
- Trustee and Deputy Chair, Edinburgh UNESCO City of Literature Trust
- Regular collaborator with academics at Brunel University and Southampton University
- Dean, Scottish Universities International Summer School (unpaid)
Professor Lin Foxhall
- Husband, associate lecturer and recently retired Reader, Department of Archaeology, University of Nottingham
- Daughter, permanent lecturer, Department of History, Durham University
Professor Matthew Hilton - University of Birmingham
Ms Rebecca Bailey - Head of Education and Outreach, Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)
- Head of Education and Outreach, Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS).
- Member of Historic Environment Scotland
- President of the International Confederation of Architectural Museums (ICAM)
- Member, Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland
- Member, International Council of Museums
Professor Sita Popat - University of Leeds
- Paid employment at University of Leeds
- Trustee, DV8 Physical Theatre
- Member, Association of Teachers and Lecturers
- Advisory Board member, AHRC-funded project In-Visible Difference, PI Sarah Whatley, Coventry University
- External Examiner, Brunel University (MA Contemporary Performance Practice)
- Spouse employed by University of Leeds
Professor Karen Lury - University of Glasgow
- Professor of Film & Television Studies - University of Glasgow
- Paid reviewer for the Norwegian and Danish Funding Councils.
- Reviewer for the Carnegie Trust, Scotland.
- Spouse is a self-employed television producer/director often employed by the BBC.
- External examiner for M.Phil in Screen Media and Cultures at the University of Cambridge.
Dominic Gray - Opera North
- Projects Director - Opera North