Senior Management Team
The AHRC's Senior Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organisation. It meets each week and is made up of seven members.
- Professor Andrew Thompson (interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Accounting Officer)
- Professor Mark Llewellyn (Director of Research)
- Gary Grubb (Associate Director of Programmes)
- Julie McLaren (Associate Director of Programmes)
- Graham Raikes (Director of Resources)
Secretary for the Senior Management Team Meeting: Rose Easton firstname.lastname@example.org