PRC Member online training
Online training (pptx file, 1.5MB) for PRC members prior to induction events.
The Resources Pack provides information on peer review, as well as hints and tips on creating a successful proposal.
The following forms can be used for claiming expenses for your work as a Peer Review College member.
- Risk Assessment for use of Private Vehicle (ODT, 711KB) - This form is to be completed and returned to the AHRC before each use of a private vehicle on AHRC business.
- Travel and Subsistence - UK Bank Account Holder Expenses Claim Form for Non-Employees (Word, 1MB) - This form accompanies the Travel and Subsistence Policy for Non-Employees.
- Travel and Subsistence - Non-UK Bank Account Holder Expenses Claim Form for Non-Employees (Word, 1MB) - This form accompanies the Travel and Subsistence Policy for Non-Employees.
- Travel and Subsistence - Policy for Non-Employees (PDF, opens in new window) - The purpose of this policy is to ensure that AHRC’s travel and accommodation needs are met in a consistent way.
The following standards are relevant to your role as a Peer Review College member.
- Counter Fraud and Bribery Policy - The AHRC is committed to the practice of responsible corporate behaviour and to complying with all laws, regulations, and other requirements which govern the conduct of our operations.
- Code of Practice - This Code is intended as a guide to all members of the Arts and Humanities Research Council's Council, committees, Peer Review College, and other advisory groups, and sets out how the AHRC conducts its business and guides members in their duties.