PRC Member online training
Online training (pptx file, 1.5MB) for PRC members prior to induction events.
- Research Councils UK (RCUK) Pathways to Impact
Download the Typology diagram from the RCUK website.
- Impact guidance downloads
Visit our page at: www.ahrc.ac.uk/research/impact/
- Grant Applications - Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Download our FAQ guide (PDF) (opens in a new window) about excellence and impact in grant applications.
- Partnership working in the arts and humanities - A guide to good practice
Download at: www.ahrc.ac.uk/documents/guides/information-on-knowledge-exchange-for-peer-review-college-members (PDF, 1.1MB) (opens in a new window).
- Pitfalls for AHRC grant applicants to avoid
Tips from members of the Peer Review College on what to avoid when writing grant applications.
Download at: www.ahrc.ac.uk/documents/guides/pitfalls-for-ahrc-grant-applicants-to-avoid (PDF, 564KB) (opens in a new window).
- How to write a good grant application to the AHRC (RGs and Fellowships)
For the Research Grants Scheme and the Fellowships Scheme.
- Useful tips for applicants when writing a grant application
Do's and Dont's for writing grant applications with top tips from AHRC officers.
- How to make successful AHRC bids
Tips from practitioner's point of view on how to write a successful grant application, including practice-led proposals.
The following forms can be used for claiming expenses for your work as a Peer Review College member.
- Risk Assessment for use of Private Vehicle (ODT, 711KB) - This form is to be completed and returned to the AHRC before each use of a private vehicle on AHRC business.
- Travel and Subsistence - UK Bank Account Holder Expenses Claim Form for Non-Employees (Word, 1MB) - This form accompanies the Travel and Subsistence Policy for Non-Employees.
- Travel and Subsistence - Non-UK Bank Account Holder Expenses Claim Form for Non-Employees (Word, 1MB) - This form accompanies the Travel and Subsistence Policy for Non-Employees.
- Travel and Subsistence - Policy for Non-Employees (PDF) (opens in a new window) - The purpose of this policy is to ensure that AHRC’s travel and accommodation needs are met in a consistent way.
The following standards are relevant to your role as a Peer Review College member.
- Counter Fraud and Bribery Policy - The AHRC is committed to the practice of responsible corporate behaviour and to complying with all laws, regulations, and other requirements which govern the conduct of our operations.
- Code of Practice - This Code is intended as a guide to all members of the Arts and Humanities Research Council's Council, committees, Peer Review College, and other advisory groups, and sets out how the AHRC conducts its business and guides members in their duties.
- Standards of Service (PDF, 278KB) - This guide is intended to list the standards of service expected from College Members.