Research Careers and Training Links
The following pages and documents are concerned with research careers and skills development for arts and humanities researchers at the doctoral level and beyond.
- The Research Careers and Training Advisory Group and Network provides a mechanism for the AHRC to understand and discuss developments in arts and humanities doctoral training and support for early research careers.
- The Partnership Guide is aimed at both researchers and their potential partners in the private, public and cultural sectors. It includes advice, case studies, and guidance from university Knowledge Exchange managers, research managers, AHRC staff, and others with an interest in developing partnerships.
- Although the funding has been discontinued, the AHRC Collaborative Skills Development page provides useful material for university staff, researchers, and students intending to manage similar collaborative activities within their institutions.
- The Vitae Researcher Developer Statement (PDF) sets out the knowledge, behaviours and attributes of effective and highly skilled researchers appropriate for a wide range of careers.
- The UK Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers is an agreement between funders and employers of research staff to improve the employment and support for researchers and research careers in UK higher education.